|* We use only salvaged (not recycled)
timber, much of which has been lying on the
forest floor for over 100 yrs, yet revealing
supurb mature timber under a crust of rotted
sapwood....This is then slab-cut, then 3 years
Airdried before being used to make Harps.
NO TIMBERS USED FROM
STANDING TREES OR ASIAN IMPORTS...
Having said all that......Browse and ENJOY
the sights and sounds of......DENWAR HARPS
|Dedicated to bringing quality
SOLID TIMBER harps to those
who normally could not afford
one........and supplying each harp
with a written Warranty to back it
up. We use only Salvaged timber
(not recycled) NOT Asian imports.
If the harp you require is not in
stock, place your order with a
10% deposit and we are usually
able to have it ready for dispatch
within 6 weeks.
The world is a tough place, if you need a little
spiritual help.....you may find it here.
|<<<"click" picture to see
and hear the range of
with staved backs
to see CDs
|<<<"click" picture to see
and hear a Biblical
harp (David's harp)
| <<<"click" picture to see
and hear "Top of the Range"
|Dennis (Denny) Warner
(with an original
and proprietor of
|For prices of harps......
send me an email
(Please state your country)
You must also put "Harp prices"
or something similar in the
Subject Box,otherwise my server
may "trash" your email....
I will answer within
24 hours, unless I'm away.
|DISTINCTIVE HARP-HARPS for sale by DENWAR. (since 1994)
Based in Australia..... sending harps Worldwide. Makers of quality
Lap & Floor harps....22 to 40 strings,direct from the maker.
We do not sell 'Harpsicles' or harps from Pakistan......
But we have better alternatives......check them out!
For those who need to travel
a long distance to pick up a
harp or to view and try
our harps.....there are a
number of boutique B&Bs
as well as a quality Motel
and also an Award winning
Backpacker in Bellingen.
|WHY CHOOSE A DENWAR HARP?
(1) All harps are made from solid seasoned timber.>
(2) A clear distinctive sound throughout the whole range.
(3) Designed not only for good sound but pleasing looks.
(4) All harps have true Harp tuning pegs (excepting 'MyFirstHarps')
(5) Wider string spacing on the lower strings.
(6) Staved backs (not Flat backs...unless 'shown or stated otherwise)
(7) All Tuning Pegs and SB eyelets in brass, stainless steel
adjustable Bridge pins.
(8) We use Nylon with nylon wrap on strings 27C to 30G & Bass
wound wire strings below that.
(9) Even the BIG harps are lightweight (Aust Red Cedar & Silky Oak,
(10) Secure transactions and prompt service.
| <<< "click" the picture to
see and hear the
|This harp is also
as a Student harp ....
|<<< "click'' the picture to see
and hear the STUDENT range
of flat back Lap & Floor harps.
|Updated: 16 Jan 2017
|Free Meditative Harp Songs